- Streamlined and distinctive shape, small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
- It has a slanted edge that allows you to detect in very narrow and rugged areas.
- The mf-60 has an IP66 waterproof rating, where you can detect metals at a depth of up to 30 m underwater.
- The device is equipped with a 9-volt battery that allows you to use it for more than 90 continuous working hours.
- The device contains sound and vibration alarms that interact with the size and proximity of the target.
- Light weight only 180 grams.
- The ability to reset and calibrate with a quick response and with one click.
- Fast and immediate results, no need for analysis, waiting or follow-up.
- System (ATS) automatic tuning with all types of terrain and rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- The device contains a flash LED light to work in poor or non-light conditions.
- The advanced and accurate signal transmission and reception system (PI).
- The advanced microprocessor circuitry allows the MF 60 to operate with the highest possible sensitivity to metals.
- This device is made of the best plastics, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
- Accuracy and high quality in manufacturing and performance.