- The first device of its kind in the world, a metal detector and locator with high sensitivity and perfect quality.
- The MF-90 uses PI pulse induction technology, allowing you to detect metals in water and in all types of soils.
- Streamlined and distinctive shape, small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
- It contains three search coils of different sizes that help you reach the narrowest and most difficult rugged areas.
- It contains a coil with a slanted edge that allows you to detect in very narrow and rugged areas.
- The MF-90 has a standing of IP68 for waterproofing, where you can detect metals by diving at a depth of up to 50m underwater.
- The device is equipped with a USB Type C port, which enables you to use the power bank at any time.
- High capacity and low energy consumption, you can work for 10 days.
- It only takes two hours to charge the battery.
- The device contains sound and vibration alarm systems that interact with the size and proximity of the target.
- Light in weight, 370 grams combined and 1360 grams fully in the bag.
- The ability to reset and calibrate with a quick response and with one click.
- Fast and immediate results, no need for analysis, waiting or follow-up.
- The ATS system automatically adjusts to all types of terrain, including rocky, mountainous, sandy and muddy soils.
- The device contains a flash light to work in poor or non-existent lighting conditions.
- The advanced microprocessor circuitry allows the MF-90 to work with the maximum possible sensitivity to detect metals.
- This device is made of the best plastics, electronic components and circuits with international standards.
- High precision and quality in manufacturing and performance, with a non-slip handle.