Up to 80Khz HYPERQ multi-frequency
- Flat-foldable telescopic shaft system.
- Gorilla Tough Blizzard series coil.
- Fast automatic noise canceling.
- Haptic feedback vibration.
- 400×240 pixels display.
- Embodied gyro sensor.
- 5M waterproof ability.
HYPERQ： Transmit multi essential frequencies ranging from 7 to 80kHz to the ground, simultaneously.
Higher detection frequency. The HYPERQ platform is able to deliver multiple frequencies, including signals up to 80kHz, simultaneously to find fainter targets deeper with higher precision in difficult conditions. This is possible due to its use of a high-performance micro-controller unit(MCU) with a 480MHz speed Cortex-M7 STM32H750 series, as well as a low latency and low noise 4 channel 768kHz sampling rate ADC5140 from Texas Instruments.
Auto noise canceling. The high-speed processing capability enables us to run high-accuracy automatic noise cancellation with just one click. It will select the quietest channel for the upcoming detection in just 10 seconds.
With the gyro sensor, you can:
- Initiate automatic ground balance without a manual button press.
- Enable automatic power-saving mode after 5 seconds of no motion.
- Improve accuracy by measuring swing speed and angle with motion detection.